This mask offers full protection against fluids at either the AS F1862 160 mmHg or 120 mmHg Fluid Resistance Levels. It has a cellulose inner facing that creates a soft, cool, and non-irritating environment for comfort. An anti-fog strip of comfortable, soft foam prevents eyeglasses from fogging, thus ensuring optical clarity while earloops make for easy donning and removal.
- Fluid-resistant protection against fluids at either the AS F1862 160 mmHg or 120 mmHg Fluid Resistance Levels
- Cellulose inner facing for comfort
- Anti-fog strip to prevent eyeglasses from fogging
- Earloops for easy donning and removal
- ASTM F1862 160mmHg level
- BFE > 99%, PFE > 99%
- Stay safe and protected from fluids and other airborne particles
- Enjoy a comfortable and non-irritating fit
- Have a clear view of your surroundings without fogging eyeglasses
- Easily put on and take off the mask
- Be confident that you are using a high-quality and ASTM-approved mask
Order your Medline Level 3 Fluid-Resistant Procedure Face Mask today!